1. Please do not submit a site which contains or has links
to sites that contain pornographic material, illegal activities,
excessive violence, or other material that may be deemed
2. We only accept applications from site owners, designers,
and webmasters. If you do not fall into this list and
wish to suggest a site for consideration, please do so
3. The prime concern of the judges is that the site
has excellent content. Do not submit a site that is purely
a links site.
4. Pages should be fast loading. For Flash animations
we are prepared to wait a little longer than normal but
make sure the files are reasonable. If it doesn't load
in five minutes on a 56k modem connection, we won't be
reviewing it (sorry).
5. This might seem basic but please check your spelling.
Poor spelling highlights a lack of attention to detail
that is often mirrored in other site elements and with
the amount of spell checkers available, there is no excuse.
6. Your site should be easy to navigate and intuitive
to work through so that your visitors don't get lost.
7. The use of pop up advertisements, consoles and any
other form of automated process to show the visitor pages
they didn't ask to see will not win you many friends.
Lenience will only be granted to sites where the hosting
company demands the use of pop ups.
8. Your site should be viewable in both MS Explorer & Netscape
9. All graphics should be original or be identified
as copyright material and refer back to the originator
if applicable. Use of 'borrowed' images will lead to automatic
10. Finally, and most importantly, ENTERTAIN US.
If you've read all the criteria above and think you're
ready you can now:
Submit your site
Read our tips for success